Currently there are two toolkits available. You can purchase the ‘Complete Toolkit – Composure’ and you can also have access to a free ‘Mini Toolkit’ when you enter you enter your details below.
Complete Toolkit – Composure
Once you have made your purchase select ‘return to merchant’ and you will be directed to the page where you can download your toolkit. If you do not have a PayPal Account you can checkout as a guest to purchase. By purchasing you are agreeing to the full terms and conditions. View these here.
This 30 page toolkit contains six techniques that you can use to keep your composure when you need it most. For example in an interview, taking an exam or in a stressful situation at home or work.
The section for each tool includes an overview, step-by-step instruction and tips on how to use the tool, when it is most suitable for and your own note section. The tools detailed are as follows:
- Positive Affirmations – how to use statements to overcome negative thought patterns.
- Being Uncomfortable – how to get comfortable with being uncomfortable.
- Perspective – learn to undertake a perspective check.
- Perceptual Positions – discover how see someone else’s viewpoint.
- Grounding – the importance of being in reality with 10 techniques you can implement.
- Anchoring – learn how you can select a trigger to change your state whenever you want.
There is also an action plan section included to ensure that you get the most from this kit and keep you on track in achieving your chosen outcome.
Purchase before July 30th 2022 and receive a free 10 minute recorded Mindfulness Body Scan!
Free Mini Toolkit
This free mini toolkit will give you some useful simple techniques you can use to help you to maintain your composure. This kit includes a brief overview of the following:
- Mind and body relationship
To access this free toolkit and receive further email correspondence from Tidal Coaching please complete the sign up form. Once you have verified your email address you will then be emailed a link as to where you can download your free toolkit.